Thursday, April 10, 2008

RED

This is a video/slide show that i created for class. My theme for the video Is red since renaissance. I originally wanted to do a seasonal thing using landscapes from different paintings and scan in some leaves and flowers and what not, but as i started collecting images, i thought to my self " i don't even like landscape painting" so what was i doing? Any ways i gave up on that and turned to something i enjoy more- colour. I went with the colour red because red can mean so much and has so many different symbols to them but all of them have to do with some sort of passion whether it is love or anger. I ended up scanning in some roses, a fish ( fake) and some beads and tacks, all of which are red. I used the song "velvet revolution" by Tori Amos as it seemed a very fitting song for the colour red. This video was made on windows movie maker.
Enjoy!

No comments: